Sunday, July 05, 2009

Sarah

Sarah Palin: The big news is that she has resigned as Governor of Alaska. The big question is WHY? I think that most politicians would say that if she had further political ambitions, she should have at least stayed until her current term was up, otherwise she could be accused of having a very small amount of political experience, and was a quitter.



I believe that we will hear about the real reason in a few days. As an Independent voter, I can pick on all candidates and I found her to be a "turn-off" and the wrong running mate for McCain. I'm sure she is a very nice person, but her "Caribou Barbie" characterization will probably live with her for some time to come. I hope that her reason for resigning is not a health problem.

2 comments:

Joe said...

One of the commentators today said that Sarah had made the following comment: Only dead fish go with the flow.

I like that.

Chris said...

Some of that homespun Pallin humor, I s'pose.

I think she either wants to cash in on her fame (as Levi suggests), or she just can't take the public life any more. I can't say I'd blame her if it's the latter.